Thursday, February 3, 2011

work work work

So we did end up getting a snow day yesterday. I literally did nothing all day. It was extremely boring and for the first time, I didn't really want a snow day. Oh well. The clean up crews around campus have done a wonderful job keeping the sidewalks clean. I posted some pictures on my flickr stream so you'll have to check those out.
Tomorrow is the career fair. While there are going to be a lot of companies looking for engineering students, there will be a handful looking for business and other majors. Hopefully as those who come get good interns and employees from Trine, more businesses will start to come to our career fair. I'm going to use it as a practice round for a really big career fair I'm attending at Western Michigan University in a few weeks. One great thing about Trine is that they work hard to make sure students have job opportunities no matter where they hope to live.

~Til next time
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment