Sunday, March 13, 2011

Last Spring Break ever

Well, back to school. My last spring break until I have kids of my own has come and gone. I worked 40 hours, wrote two papers, and studied for a couple tests. Oh the life of a college senior!
It's great to come back to campus and see all the huge ice mounds melted away from the sidewalks. Our beautiful campus looks alive again!
Campus is sure to get crazy busy from now until summer. The Humanities department has their free movie series running again. They show a wide range of movies, some new, some old, some foreign, some indy. It's a great opportunity to see movies for free on campus, in the lovely Fabiani Theatre.
Advising week is coming up. It's always pretty crazy, and I expect this to be the most chaotic for me ever, seeing as how it is my last advising week before I graduate. Luckily, the advisors on campus tend to be really helpful and mine, Dr. Jones, is great at helping me make sure I have everything I need to graduate on time. I've looked over the class schedule for next semester and it looks like I should be able to get all my classes needed for graduation in pretty easily.
Off to study some more!
~Til next time,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment