Tuesday, June 7, 2011

X-MEN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I know I just posted, but I decided I had to post about the new X-Men movie. This is the fourth in the series, but it's a prequel. This is the first time I've seen previews of a movie that WAY UNDERSOLD IT! Usually previews only show the good parts, but I thought, based on the previews, that this movie was only going to be about a bunch of pre-teen mutants. It's not. At. All. It was absolutely amazing. I adored the first movie, thought the second one was okay, and didn't think the third was all that great, but this one was AMAZING! I highly recommend it to everyone.
I'm not going to give any of it away, but the casting of a younger Charles Xavier/Dr. X (James McAvoy) and Magneto/Erik (Michael Fassbender) were impeccable. And January Jones and Kevin Bacon as the new mutant-villian pairing were fantastic. This movie far surpassed my expectations.
And while I may not be a X-Men or Marvel fanatic, my boyfriend sure is, as most of his fond childhood memories are based around the comics, and he was extremely impressed as well.
Go see it. It was fantastic. Now I just have to wait for it to come out on Blu-ray/DVD combo pack so I can put it on my iPod.

No comments:

Post a Comment