Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanksgiving Break

Well, football playoffs started this week, and we won against DePauw yesterday. We're playing UW-Whitewater next week and I'm pretty sure they're ranked like... #1? So that should be an interesting game. This week we only have class up until Tuesday and then it's Thanksgiving Break. I've already started packing. Not going to lie, I am so excited to go home and have a nice home-cooked meal with my family. One of the downsides to living in the villas is that I have to cook my own meals... which doesn't happen very often.
I was just watching the VMAs working on an article for the newspaper and I saw that the Backstreet Boys and New Kids on the Block were doing this amazing mash-up of all their greatest hits... BSB NEVER GETS OLD! It's sad to see them on their as the best of our generation, and then see singers like Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber winning VMAs... the poor younger generation can't know any better.
Anyway, my friend Ashley and I decided to give you a little tour of campus pre-snow. We were going to do it when the trees changed colors but that happened to coincide with the busiest time of the semester. Hope they give you a great look at campus!
Til next time~
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment