Sunday, January 9, 2011

Back to school

Well, Christmas break is over and it's back to school all over the country. Trine U students won't start classes until Tuesday but many of us are back on campus, settling in for another semester. For me, it's my second to last semester, which is both extremely exciting and terrifying at the same time.
The greatest part about being able to start a new semester is getting into all the new classes. After half a semester, the routine can get pretty tiring, so it's always exciting to meet any new professors and see who is in your class. Also, since my classes are all upper level classes, it's exciting to get a little more serious about what you will need to know to be successful, and focus on career building, something the professors at Trine are great at. I know I can't wait to see what this semester will bring.
~Til next time
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment