Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Classes

Well, here it is, Wednesday, and now I have attended all my new classes at least once. For the first time ever in my college career, ordering my books online over break came back to bite me in the bootie. I've never had textbooks take this long to ship!!! I have homework due soon that requires that book. Luckily, there are other students in my class that were willing to share their book.
I start my new internship tomorrow. One thing that's great about living in a small area like Steuben County is that there are lots of opportunities to work at some great companies. It's just small enough that there's a homey feel about it, but not so small that companies don't want to expand here. It's a wonderful place to live.
Well, hopefully classes go well... and are interesting.
~Til next time,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment